Lucky Lottery(club) £250 Dx 1.0.1

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

It's Lottery time!!! will you pick the winning numbers all six including the bonus ball for the Jackpot or take a lucky dip and win nowt (like the real lottery!!!)

Thanks goto

@Clo06 - classic layout used for lamping references etc

@spa - flyer used

@Tommy c for the Hi Lo reel nabbed from his give us a break layout

This layout uses blended lamps for the cash ladder but due to size it should play ok, well does on my lappy,

not sure if the coloured balls are the correct colours as the flyer appears to be in a different order compared to the real machine, but doesn't affect gameplay but they may light differently to what they're supposed to light.

the coins in.. if you click on the relevant coin slots you may get a coin mech error. this times out quickly if it does press the shortcuts 9 = 20p, 0 = £1

the Bars i've used bog standard Jpm ones as lazy, they now include the "green double bar"

All shortcuts listed within the notes

Hope everything else is in order.

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

The Lotto Balls now in the correct order/colours

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

CainZ-A

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fantastic game. Reminds me a lot of give us a break. They're clones of each other by the looks. Many thanks for this!

I had a look into the stake/prize settings as I saw you were unsure how to change them. Bear in mind, changing these switches will reset the machine.

For 25p/£250 - Switches 1, 3 and 4 need to be on

For 30p/£250 - Switches 2, 3 and 4 need to be on

If for some reason youd be insane enough: 5p/£250 is all switches 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Youd spend forever getting enough in to get a decent return though!)

Switch 8 looks like it locks the cashpot and reserve at £250

• Like 2
Link to review
Multi Retro Man

I played this for ages and it's a fantastic machine :D

I think the ball colours were meant to be in order of the balls as they go round the game part (Green, Pink, Orange, Red, Blue then Yellow).

Totally agree though, it doesn't really make any difference :)

Many thanks for this one.

Response from the author:

Now amended so it’s correct

Link to review