Club Roulette DX 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi,

After being quiet on the creation front, I decided to have a go at one I'd not played in the arcades for @MikeyPosh and previously the classic layout was done by @Clo06 who very kindly sent me the unlocked version, so I used a previous graphic image as the intro where it has my logo and Clo's as well.

So as always, many thanks to the late, great Wizard for this incredible emulator, which none of the fantastic released would have been possible.

The blue numbers on the game are not very good but given the original image, I don't think I've done too bad a job.

Finally, and more sadly, I would like to dedicate this machine to a very dear friend of mine who sadly passed away several days ago, Jason Boddy. We met at college many years ago and kept in touch on and off ever since and I'm so pleased to say that we saw each other more in the past couple of years and the last time was just before Christmas. He was the first close friend that I've lost and I am still in shock, so please be kind with your criticisms with this machine, although I hope there won't be many negative ones, if any. :)

Enjoy the machine everyone :D

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.