POWERSPIN £15 DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

wizard rip

thanks to @pandy for the jpemu conversion. @trouty for the original. thanks to @MikeyPosh for playtesting and corrections

thanks to @vectra666 for the updated pear symbols from the jpm reel range now in stock in the downloads section..

I've had the hardest time getting new cards made for the disc reel and the disc reel itself so go easy on me eh..

this is one of few JPM'S i'd never played before and as such had no idea how to play it, all i can say is it LOVES to hold after nudge and barcode is easy to work out for stop n step. on the original flyer and disc reel is a space for the wheel to display a feature, that's been removed from mine as it has no function that isn't needed or covered by gameplay after extensive testing. it's my opinion that it is for displaying the feature to be given when activated which is displayed by lamps anyway.. however if anyone knows different tell me and i'll look into finding a way to make it work..

hope you enjoy it.

WOODSY

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, it's great to see how much your layouts are coming on and I love the top when it starts to light up Powerspin.

Excellent work and whilst not the most exciting of games, it's very enjoyable to play. :)

Many thanks for all your efforts with the releases :D

Response from the author:

WHOOP WHOOP MRM REVIEW

Link to review