G FORCE DX £15 80085

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

wizard rip.

Thanks to the creators of the JpEmu that was my goto emulator even up til my recent refresher with the scene.

I'm confident that thanks are attributable and righty so to @Tommy c for the fabulous reels that are on this game, also I believe he converted it to mfme but unsure.. there are no words to say how wonderful the existing dx is so only download this one if you're curious to see it unable to handle the upscaled artwork due to the ridiculous amount of lamps in the game.

this is in a happy state, will roll in jp most probably if you're not familiar with how it plays and the ways to get the value out...

you'll get a chance to practice the long lost reel skills or old, roll up and down are necessary to get the dodgems or arrows you're missing for line and jp repeater.. good luck.

two lamps missing i couldn't copy the miss bulb from the existing dx and i left out the rollercoaster cart for my own perference.

also thanks to @Ginge who has made the reel graidents, edited the final version and playtested for me.

WOODSY

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.