Lotr's - The Fellowship of the Ring £5 Dx 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

It was mentioned the £5 version can payout better than the £25 so i've re-decalled it for this seaside variant to complete the set, suppose it depends what rom sets used?

Shortcuts are the same as the previous version

Notey only gives Change!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!! (again)

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

New number reel added. Thanks to @bionic_beast for making it

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thank you Vectra... playing these £5 Jackpot machines is more true to my real life experience of the arcades, as i'm tight with money and would go for the cheapest games to play which often meant a low jackpot too such as this one...

I remember the last straw for me was when machines went to 25p play ,( and then 30p play was taking the pi$$) - that was it for me in terms of playing fruity's in the pubs...

I like lots of plays for little cash - i was never worried about winning, it was just the pleasure of playing and hearing the wierd and wacky sounds (and all the flashing lights) - that was what i liked anyway.

Cheers,

Gary.

🫐🫐🫐

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MPU_FIVE said:

Thank you Vectra... playing these £5 Jackpot machines is more true to my real life experience of the arcades, as i'm tight with money and would go for the cheapest games to play which often meant a low jackpot too such as this one...

I remember the last straw for me was when machines went to 25p play ,( and then 30p play was taking the pi$$) - that was it for me in terms of playing fruity's in the pubs...

I like lots of plays for little cash - i was never worried about winning, it was just the pleasure of playing and hearing the wierd and wacky sounds (and all the flashing lights) - that was what i liked anyway.

Cheers,

Gary.

🫐🫐🫐

Same here in the token era I played around seaside arcades 2p play cash explosions and the like for the massive 50p repeat which I did very well from £10 back in the early 90’s would last a good few hours if you’re good enough 

inland I’d play 10p/£4 and I thought an extra 10p play for a measly 80p extra jackpot was too much although those could streak much more than the odd £4 jackpot a barcrest would do

and I never play anything above 30p play “if” I play for real even online slots are the same

• Like 2

And a big thanks dude , trilogy baby !!! , my missus when she sleeps , mumbles that she wrote the lord of the rings , shes often Tolkien in her sleep :)Lord Of The Rings Smile GIF

• Haha 3