Geronimo £5/£15/£25 dx 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

!!thanks to wizard for making it possible!!

thanks to @Johnnyafc for the classic which the reels initially came from before edit.. thanks to @infection for the images! thanks to @vectra666 for constant advice and assistance.

not the best images available for this and hence put three pieces together to make the one layout image, a lot of reflected light and thats made the hues of red and orange difficult to lamp nicely but i've done my best as always.. 

three versions all on 88%. 10p-£5, 25p-£15/£25

the £15 version loves a repeat and the £25 can too!!! so enjoy!!

hope you enjoy the game as much as i do, i just had to dx the missing impulse games that i loved so much as a player years ago.. 

there are blended lamps again in these releases so if your lamps don't work please check your mfme preferences menu.. and the volume is changed by pressing (shift & -/+) on your keyboard.

enjoy

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

5 Stars for effort! 3 for the price of 1!!!

Just one thing I thought was that if you increase the contrast of the lightened areas then reduce the brightness of the machine, it reduces the sun glare. :)

Great playing machine though! I always liked the ones with the 2 number counters. I have played loads but still haven't got the bonus for both blue and green. Oh well, maybe soon I will :D

Response from the author:

Thanks MRM!! 

• Like 1
Link to review
andy2020

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

HI Woodsy very nice only downloaded the £25 version you forgot to do the collect/cancel button cant get your winnings out 

Response from the author:

its the button to the left of the number 1!!! 

• Like 1
Link to review