Club Gladiator £250/25p dx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Romans and Legionnaires

Enter the coliseum!!! Will fight your way to victory, or have a quick defeat in the arena 

Well this is actually the 3rd time i've re-released this clubber,

It was first released as a classic layout by @Matty.n then shortly afterwards by myself as a mini £200/1024dx back in Oct 2015 (door open mode)

then along came @Wizard with the newer v5 Mfme (Oct 2016) and shut the back door so it could be played normally

Fast forward to now 300+layouts later (2021) and thanks to @Player for uploading various Qps flyer scan here's the third instalment, this time bigger and clearer.

i eventually finished it with my laptop running photoshop slowly so took longer than the normal 3hrs to complete lol

the red cash decals may not look that good but it'll do for now.

Shortcuts listed within the notes within the layout

Play this Edition in Mfme v20.1 only!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 5
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

@vectra666 does it again with an awesome release. I was playing it and got onto the feature and realised how much effort has gone into this.

Many thanks for your release :D

Response from the author:

Thankyou the inner boards were a pain in arse to do every lamp needed masking, the red cash lamps didn’t goto plan, should’ve just lit the cash only but photoshop isn’t playing ball on lappy so this took far longer than usual I found that if I use the standard big bmps I normally have ps doesn’t respond yet if they’re small it saves quicker etc 

may redo club pink panther sometime as did that one also in mini form ages back

• Thanks 1
Link to review