Barcrest Battle Axe £15 Jackpot Early Roms YouTube

logopolis

Here is the playing method for Battle Axe 0.3 program roms. The machine never goes dead, which means you can collect the highest win possible on every board. I did a ram reset and played £360 worth of credits before the game play in this video. At the start of the video I show you the program and the percentage (86%) and then the statistics showing £360 in and £462 out. The machine played really well allowing me to get a few jackpots but no streak yet. I'm starting this video at a point where hopefully the streak isn't far off. As it happens, the machine started to play a bit crap as soon as I started recording! It took a while to get a jackpot but the machine did streak after.

Edited by logopolis
  • Like 2

Interesting, I didn't realise these were still doable after they chipped the step gamble out.

Didn't have many Revolutions or Battle Axes over here, but when they arrived the step gamble had already been chipped out.

Any theories behind what's gone wrong with the coding on this one? (Apart from the obvious answer of 'Compensated AWP in not coded properly shocker. Again. Repeat forever.')

EDIT - Are the ROMs available for general consumption logopolis?

Edited by Chopaholic

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

On later programs, the feature board will start 1 cash and 1 feature when the machine is dead. This means that the machine will often lose the gamble after you step to a 3 or 10. On this early program, the gamble should never lose when you step to a 3 or 10 and you can see this in the video. Basically they never programmed the machine to go in a dead state! 

These roms were provided to us here by loo. They are in one of his uploads. Actually I might have got them from Mecca forum when he stopped posting them here for a little bit. It's either here or Mecca anyway!

• Like 1