Missing files

sean

3 minutes ago, sean said:

Hi big J, I haven't managed to sort it yet I am having serious money problems. Hope to give something to this site soon as my heads above the water line.

No worries about donating yet real life comes before hobbies if you’re really stuck I’m sure we can help you out with a couple in the meantime 

life to shite atm to worry about a few downloaded layouts!

hope you sort everything out soon 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sean said:

Hi big J, I haven't managed to sort it yet I am having serious money problems. Hope to give something to this site soon as my heads above the water line.

I am not bothered if you donate or not as it only benefits you really but you said the same thing to me 6 months ago. It is not compulsory but don't expect others to stick to their word if you don't.

Edited by Big J
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sean said:

Was in the process J but had issues trying to set up pay pal  but by the time i did i couldn't follow up my plan. I am sorry i do feel ashamed and will donate when I can spare it. 

That is ok but just be straight with all of us. No need to feel ashamed as COVID has affected us all, we have the above layouts but cannot pass them to you as it is the sites rules unless you are an FML Artist or higher.