Whats happening at Fruit-emu?

Penfold

Bit of background, I had no Pc since october, got one a couple weeks ago. I couldnt remember my username at FE and I knew the email I signed up with is long gone.

Didnt think much of it, just signed up again but I cant get validated to post or download. I have requested the email to be resent 2 or 3 times now but nothing after that.

Is there no one checking anymore or something?

Looking at the forums it does seem steady away with posts but doesnt seem half as busy as it used to be.

Is there an FE mod on here who could help out please as there is a layout not hosted here that I would love to get!

TIA

Edited by Penfold

Penfold aka Tia, a word of advice....

Don't bother with that site, it is a dead end with a dead end admin. The mods are cool just don't bother as you have everything here and Dad has several layouts which are not hosted on his site which you won't find here I believe.

You are also better off donating here, getting what you need, being able to access the Legacy section and giving to our MFME Developer. You won't find a lot of updated layouts there as all but a few designers have ceased posting layouts there(thank god). 

You won't get any clearance over there as a few noobs that have donated are not being able to download anything there and you will waste your time and money.

Believe, DIF and DadsFme is the places to be.

Edited by Big J

For all intents and purposes, I believe fruit emu is pretty much dead. Seemingly the Site owner no longer has anything or wants anything to do with the.

Don't hold your breath in much happening over there.

If you name the layout you are looking for, someone may be able to help you out.

• Like 1