Gold Rush Help Please

jackpotjon05

Hi everyone, just come across the amazing layout of Gold Rush.

Just so I know im doing it right, you load up the top box 1st in a window, correct?

And then load up any of the 1-3 players and play in 2 separate windows, is that right?

Only reason I ask is ive put 100 through it so far without a top board so just wanted to check I was doing it all correctly?

I did read something about making one of them ''hot to drop'' but how do you do this please?

I know this sounds like a dumb question, but how do you get the top board on this anyway?

Is it just the gold rush bit in the middle for stampede or can it also go up randomly?

Thanks for your help

5 minutes ago, A:E said:

I think the top board is activated randomly from a reel win.  I’m sure you can tell it’s a top board as the win pays into the bank faster than usual.  

J

Cheers for that, just got one and I see what u mean now.

Every days a school day here isn't it? LOL

I may be getting ahead of myself here as im sure it doesn't matter, but how come on your player its got a % and money in/out and credits played but after a top box feature that doesn't do anything?

Edited by jackpotjon05

1 hour ago, jackpotjon05 said:

Just so I know im doing it right, you load up the top box 1st in a window, correct?

And then load up any of the 1-3 players and play in 2 separate windows, is that right?

You only load the Top Box. After it has loaded it should load the slaves automatically.