Celebration Club won't pay its pot

Boulderdash

Anyone know if there's a dip switch which makes/stops old Barcrests paying the cash pot?

I've put nearly £9,000 through Celebration Club and both pots have been maxxed at £150 for as long as I can remember.

In the wild these things would reliably pay the pot as a jackpot when the reserve was about ¾ of the jackpot value.

Current config is all the top switches dipped which supposedly makes the payout 88% even though it refuses to go above 84, and the lower just 2 is switched which is auto hold suggestions. 

i think there was a thread from ages ago that barcrest MPU4 clubbers seem to have a few issues in MFME where they will block certain features near the top and always block - on Celebration club for example, you could just not get beyond Hi Lo Note Climb. Wonder if this is the same applies to the cashpot also. I've never ploughed enough money through one to find out! 

The top bank of dips is definitely 88%, but remember you can't force these barcrest MPU4 clubbers at all. The RTP seems shared around the whole board (as in collecting stuff) , not just gambling as high as you can and losing.  I also think it was mentioned somewhere as well that you shouldn't just play £1 coins with these, hence i added 10p/20/50p inputs too. Thing is i've barely put £100 through this and am miles away from a pot/cash pot LOL

8f67d851acd436aafd9d56289519bc1e.jpg

Edited by WonkySausage

You definitely can't climb the pot out of this one in regular play (although again in the wild every now and again it would give you a 2 or an ace on hi-lo notes), but it should do its special spin and drop the pot in on the reels. 

I'll try playing with 50p coins for a while

7 hours ago, Boulderdash said:

How do I get it to take 50p coins?

in edit mode, create a button then right click the button, go into properties and change the button number to:

46: 50p in

45: 20p in

44: 10p in

Give them shortcuts if you want, and add coin input noises as well (if you create 2 or all 3) :D 

Edited by WonkySausage
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Boulderdash said:

The 'special spin'.

Loved seeing this in the wild, knowing what will land on the reels...

yeah there's also a vid out there (sam guy as your vid) going past the usual feature trail block on to the Bar Select feature (which seems unreachable in MFME!)

1 hour ago, WonkySausage said:

in edit mode, create a button then right click the button, go into properties and change the button number to:

46: 50p in

45: 20p in

44: 10p in

Give them shortcuts if you want, and add coin input noises as well (if you create 2 or all 3) :D 

told you wonky was your man @Boulderdash but hey now you know how to make a lamp almost ;) 

living the dream

Turns out it did pay the pot about £5,000 ago, but I exited without saving the ram to see if it would come back straight away like Super Blackjack Club does, but it's now had nearly £10k and hasn't paid the pot. 

I've had a couple of jackpots gambling up wins and a couple from hi-lo notes, but no red bars. 

Celebration pot.jpg

• Like 1