Cluedo Super Sleuth £8 maygay

Robsonmeg46

Doesn’t look like button section of the graphic isn’t there.  Have you cropped it off?  

Doenload and unzip again as I can’t imagine it was release in that form.  Unless you’ve got a version that has been edited for use on a virtual machine can with physical buttons…. That would make more sense to me :)

J

24 minutes ago, thealteredemu said:

Doesn’t look like button section of the graphic isn’t there.  Have you cropped it off?  

Doenload and unzip again as I can’t imagine it was release in that form.  Unless you’ve got a version that has been edited for use on a virtual machine can with physical buttons…. That would make more sense to me :)

J

Its the same in the download section on here I have not cropped the buttons off 

Enter edit mode - Design/Edit
Right click on any area of the background image but not on a lamp, reel, alpha etc
Choose Window Size and select anything from the drop down list.
Right click on any area (same as above) but this time choose - 'Resize to background Size' from the menu.

This should restore it back to its proper dimentions.  Don't forget to 'save layout' once done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dad said:

Enter edit mode - Design/Edit
Right click on any area of the background image but not on a lamp, reel, alpha etc
Choose Window Size and select anything from the drop down list.
Right click on any area (same as above) but this time choose - 'Resize to background Size' from the menu.

This should restore it back to its proper dimentions.  Don't forget to 'save layout' once done.

Cheers @dad that worked a treat thank u and a happy new year 

• Like 1