hello averyone, i am new to MFME and i will like to learn the to design layouts

partee

hello averyone, i am totally new to MFME but i will like to learn to design i will like to lear the classic text layouts and DX layouts if one moderator can point me to the right direction to where can i find tutorials or even a cours on how to do this please i would be greatly appreciated 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, partee said:

Thank you very much for this book, i will start here thank you for giving me the fisrt start kick 😃 also i have a quick question, to start your first layout you need a jpg "picture of the slot or layout you wanto to start with? where can i get one?

You will need to find an image in Infections Images section, or online. Then you will need to use Photoshop or similar to make the image how you want it, starting with an off image. Once off image is done then take that image and lamp each part that needs lighting and save as on image. After leaving Photoshop you will need to convert whatever format you are using to .BMP file.

It's actually pretty easy, I've only been creating for a year, but once you get the jist of Photoshop it's really not too bad. I'm still learning though, but creating far better than where I started, so in another year hopefully even better.

Good to see another newcomer ready to give it a go.🙂 I started firstly by doing a classic, I strongly advise giving that a go just to understand how things work more. I used a classic already done, but figured out the lamps and buttons 95% myself and used the original layout to check afterwards to see if I had the correct lamp numbers etc. Be warned, lol, once you start it's pretty addictive after the first stage, admittedly the very start was a bit of a chore, but I don't really like being defeated and with the help of others along the way got a relatively good grasp on things.

Still hit the odd snag, which can be annoying, but always someone willing to help if they see you putting the effort in.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ze Frog said:

You will need to find an image in Infections Images section, or online. Then you will need to use Photoshop or similar to make the image how you want it, starting with an off image. Once off image is done then take that image and lamp each part that needs lighting and save as on image. After leaving Photoshop you will need to convert whatever format you are using to .BMP file.

It's actually pretty easy, I've only been creating for a year, but once you get the jist of Photoshop it's really not too bad. I'm still learning though, but creating far better than where I started, so in another year hopefully even better.

Good to see another newcomer ready to give it a go.🙂 I started firstly by doing a classic, I strongly advise giving that a go just to understand how things work more. I used a classic already done, but figured out the lamps and buttons 95% myself and used the original layout to check afterwards to see if I had the correct lamp numbers etc. Be warned, lol, once you start it's pretty addictive after the first stage, admittedly the very start was a bit of a chore, but I don't really like being defeated and with the help of others along the way got a relatively good grasp on things.

Still hit the odd snag, which can be annoying, but always someone willing to help if they see you putting the effort in.

Get you image/flyer then always firstly convert it to bmp as that’s format won’t lose quality we’re as jpeg does 

do this before resizing or off/on images 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, vectra666 said:

Get you image/flyer then always firstly convert it to bmp as that’s format won’t lose quality we’re as jpeg does 

do this before resizing or off/on images 

I never thought to just use that format in Photoshop process. Thanks Vectra.🙂

I'm really not up to speed on file types.

Hello Z Frog i am so happy that you responded very quick to my answer that just make feel i am not alone in my journey i feel like i will love this because this is something i really will like to do since i am a gamer well 45 year old games lol 😄 i will start to do my homework right now and in a few days i let you know how i am doing with my project thank's alot for your big advice

Edited by partee
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...