Club ace of clubs empire

Robsonmeg46

The high and low is wrong on here u have a 1 and go higher and it goes to any number and it loses I tried to reverse the wheel but the option is grayed out even in edit mode how do I do this please 

Some. Of the number work OK eg 12 u go low and it win but u get 1 or 2 or 3 and go high u loss even if the number is higher 

Edited by Robsonmeg46

19 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

The high and low is wrong on here u have a 1 and go higher and it goes to any number and it loses I tried to reverse the wheel but the option is grayed out even in edit mode how do I do this please 

Some. Of the number work OK eg 12 u go low and it win but u get 1 or 2 or 3 and go high u loss even if the number is higher 

This layout could be read only, and you must change the band offset.

Part of the SD368 Group

41 minutes ago, Tommy c said:

Depending when the game was made it may need switching to horizontal In the reel settings or it could just be on offset setting. When playing whatever number you get have a look and see if it's at either side of the number in the reel window.

Cheers will play it and see the numbers in a few min if it's is offset  what is it and how do I change it again manu thanks for responding 

ok still learning here i just had a quick play and i cant see the numbers either side of the middle number.

i had 11 i went lower got 5 and won i then went lower and got a 3 and lost (yet it was correct)

second time around i got a 2 went high got a 6 and lost lol 

third win got a 12 went lower got a 6 and lost lol 

Club Ace Of Clubs - Empire.zip

Edited by Robsonmeg46

22 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

I tried to reverse the wheel but the option is grayed out even in edit mode how do I do this please 

Design edit mode, right mouse click on the number reel, and from the properties, choose reversed as it is NOT grayed out

like this , you will see the number on the reel change to a different number, when you do that apply, and play the game till you get a win, and watch the alpha as it 

tells you the number, then when you win the gamble it tells you that number. to go lower or higher. 

it just worked for me ,lower than a 7 got a 5 ,as you can see the number reel is now correct

this.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by hitthesix
more info
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, hitthesix said:

Design edit mode, right mouse click on the number reel, and from the properties, choose reversed as it is NOT grayed out

like this , you will see the number on the reel change to a different number, when you do that apply, and play the game till you get a win, and watch the alpha as it 

tells you the number, then when you win the gamble it tells you that number. to go lower or higher. 

it just worked for me ,lower than a 7 got a 5 ,as you can see the number reel is now correct

this.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Cheers I think that has worked a treat thanks @hitthesix