Reel Spin Delay on Some Machines

Rick

On some Scorpion 5 and the newly released the Magic 10 Project layouts, I get a delay on the reel spinning. It seems to freeze and then clumsily spins the reels. I initially thought it was possible that the inbuilt graphics on my home PC was to blame, so I recently purchased a decent second hand graphics card. It hasn't helped.

The PC is far from new, but was a reasonable spec when I built it 5 years ago. It has an i7-7700K 4.2GHz processor and I have added a GeForce GTX 10606 GB graphics card.

The ram is a bit low at 16GB and I have more I can add if anyone thinks this is the issue. It's on Windows 10 and has almost no other programs running in the background.

I thought it may be a common issue but I cannot find a thread relating to reel delays.

Can anyone shed any light?

I play on a low spec laptop - and occasionally - but only occasionally suffer this - Usually on processing sequences like the JP on Indiana Jones with all its blended lamps.

Also, If i do have anything running other than the emulator this can happen.. ( I often have a city building game running) or if I drag across the reels with my mouse.

For me such incidents are very few and far between - and don't negate my enjoyment whatsoever....