Cash Blast S4 Insert Coin Message

SocialDragon368

So, I found Scorpion 4 roms for Cash Blast, and I noticed a message on the attract mode "Insert Coins or notes to play" scrolling at super-fast speed. This also happens on Billy the Quid and Bucks Bunny on Scorp4 tech. I know the "Insert Coins or notes to play" message scrolls slower than the usual attract messages on Bell Fruit type machines, while Barcrest scrolls the message at its usual speed, but on Scorpion 4 Cash Blast, Billy the Quid and Bucks Bunny it scrolls by in like 2.5 seconds! Please has anyone noticed this while playing these machines?

Part of the SD368 Group

Not paid any attention to it really, it's fairly obvious how the machine works so I don't really know why they have that message built in to any game. 

Incidentally you say you've found ROMs. Were you planning to make a classic? Just to let you know one has been made already. Game is absolutely dire to play.

13 hours ago, PekoJPF said:

Not paid any attention to it really, it's fairly obvious how the machine works so I don't really know why they have that message built in to any game. 

Incidentally you say you've found ROMs. Were you planning to make a classic? Just to let you know one has been made already. Game is absolutely dire to play.

No, I just loaded Scorpion4 roms into @Matty.n's classic layout.

Part of the SD368 Group