bronze voyage sound issue jackpot £5 2p play

Robsonmeg46

• Robsonmeg46 changed the title to bronze voyage sound issue jackpot £5 2p play
  • 9 months later...

find the folder on your hard drive where you have your 5p/£5 saved. and in there should be 2 sound files (correct me if i'm  wrong - the sound  files are from viva espana and should be called vivasnd1.bin and vivasnd2.bin.) 

Copy those 2 files, and paste them into the folder where your 2p/£5 is saved. 

Open up the  2p/£ 5 layout, and go into edit mode. Then click on design and go to ROM loader. 

At the bottom of the rom loader window, click on "Stop"

Then at the little box for sound roms,  underneath that window click on load and load vivasnd1.bin first, then load vivasnd2.bin next. Then click on "start" at the bottom of the rom loader window.

The machine will reset itself and the sound roms should then work.

Make sure you save both the Game and Layout from the design window, then come  out of  edit mode and carry on playing!

10 hours ago, WonkySausage said:

find the folder on your hard drive where you have your 5p/£5 saved. and in there should be 2 sound files (correct me if i'm  wrong - the sound  files are from viva espana and should be called vivasnd1.bin and vivasnd2.bin.) 

Copy those 2 files, and paste them into the folder where your 2p/£5 is saved. 

Open up the  2p/£ 5 layout, and go into edit mode. Then click on design and go to ROM loader. 

At the bottom of the rom loader window, click on "Stop"hen at the little box for sound roms,  underneath that window click on load and load vivasnd1.bin first, then load vivasnd2.bin next. Then click on "start" at the bottom of the rom loader window.

The machine will reset itself and the sound roms should then work.

Make sure you save both the Game and Layout from the design window, then come  out of  edit mode and carry on playing!

Thank u @WonkySausage@WonkySausage I did it from the £5verson and it works great thank u

• Like 1