epoch roms help?

woodsy

i cannot get epoch to start up in mfme, ive made 3 s4 layouts in the same method start to finish but the several roms i've tried on a blank layout have so far crashed mfme 3 times and the rest have started with the sounds of hoppers dumping constantly?! the one lamp that lit was no 90... and the alpha was displaying what looked like a greek tongue twister..

please can someone screenshot the rom loader correctly set for epoch roms for classic spotted dick which i found on planet emu

the config screen as its different to what i've done before

pulling my hair out here... appreciate what to you might just seem simple but to me is new and frustrating 

thanks guys

two i tried below..

ep_sdclaa.zip ep_sdcla (1).zip

Edited by woodsy

living the dream

1 hour ago, woodsy said:

i cannot get epoch to start up in mfme, ive made 3 s4 layouts in the same method start to finish but the several roms i've tried on a blank layout have so far crashed mfme 3 times and the rest have started with the sounds of hoppers dumping constantly?! the one lamp that lit was no 90... and the alpha was displaying what looked like a greek tongue twister..

please can someone screenshot the rom loader correctly set for epoch roms for classic spotted dick which i found on planet emu

the config screen as its different to what i've done before

pulling my hair out here... appreciate what to you might just seem simple but to me is new and frustrating 

thanks guys

two i tried below..

ep_sdclaa.zip 72.39 kB · 1 download ep_sdcla (1).zip 72.39 kB · 1 download

You must put roms in from g1-4. Also try and use the either the dot matrix or the Other alpha.

Part of the SD368 Group

15 minutes ago, dad said:

You only need two roms  - P0 followed by P1, but as I mentioned before we don't have the sound roms.

sdc.jpg

Could I please get your copy of the roms as the several I’ve tried in various combos aren’t working and I’ve tried a few believe me haha!!! The coins were also on constant dump sounds don’t know if you experienced that!!! Thanks dad, I’ll be very happy if I can just get those steps above for now haha

living the dream

5 minutes ago, woodsy said:

Could I please get your copy of the roms as the several I’ve tried in various combos aren’t working and I’ve tried a few believe me haha!!! The coins were also on constant dump sounds don’t know if you experienced that!!! Thanks dad, I’ll be very happy if I can just get those steps above for now haha

Here's the layout and roms....

Hope they help :)

sdclassic.zip

• Awesome 1