Fme Resource Requests ?

Tommy c

Of course with software that is an whole different scenario, there is a risk of loss or damage. Taking high res picks of machines isnt gonna break em.

Maybe it's the whole ignorance bit about it that is bothering me. It isnt hard to say no or make some waffle up. Ignoring messages is a pig awful way of doing things.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've just seen I got tagged here... most of the real fruits people don't really understand how to dump roms sadly alot of major collectors dont have a clue. I've uploaded a couple that you guys don't have and I can confirm it is pretty nerve racking pulling them from the board and reading them after paying a few hundred quid for a dream machine. I will happily do it because I want them backed up anyway.

I think the spectrum is pretty broad but there's always going to be some software and hardware guys that work together and some that don't. I enjoyed working with Vex666 buy the way.

I can totally share your frustrations though when you can't get resources. There are alot of custom logic maps and programs we use for recreating custom chips on our board repairs that either have taken me years to get hold of or are still unobtainable...but then the tech is emulated so it's so confusing.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MattyL said:

Hi, I've just seen I got tagged here... most of the real fruits people don't really understand how to dump roms sadly alot of major collectors dont have a clue. I've uploaded a couple that you guys don't have and I can confirm it is pretty nerve racking pulling them from the board and reading them after paying a few hundred quid for a dream machine. I will happily do it because I want them backed up anyway.

I think the spectrum is pretty broad but there's always going to be some software and hardware guys that work together and some that don't. I enjoyed working with Vex666 buy the way.

I can totally share your frustrations though when you can't get resources. There are alot of custom logic maps and programs we use for recreating custom chips on our board repairs that either have taken me years to get hold of or are still unobtainable...but then the tech is emulated so it's so confusing.

And it was much appreciated mate, you must of got a “buzz” seeing your machines emulated in true form and being enjoyed by others 

still have Club treasure island to look at sometime although that requires a lot of stitching and pasting etc, if anyone else would like to give that a go feel free to pm me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vectra666 said:

And it was much appreciated mate, you must of got a “buzz” seeing your machines emulated in true form and being enjoyed by others 

still have Club treasure island to look at sometime although that requires a lot of stitching and pasting etc, if anyone else would like to give that a go feel free to pm me.

Yeah I get the buzz from bringing them back to life and when I'm up to date with the emu guys and they leave me alone lol (joke) 🤣 the emu scene is pretty big so it's good to help out. Ask me in a month and I will try and get some better pics of treasure island + rollercoaster club. Don't think I have anything else that's not been done.

• Like 2