Clockwork Oranges Club V1.00

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Many thanks to @dad who I used the reel symbols from his non-club DX version for this.

Don't usually bother about reel symbols being 100% match as it's so hard to do, but this one needed them for the cuteness.

This uses the MFME font, you should have this by now so I've stopped including it.

From this point onwards, I am starting to put the rom version in the layout title.  This is 0.3 and used to quickly identify what you are playing.

What's New in Version V1.00   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Good Design. Its one game that takes a lot to get going. 25p a spin is the only one I have ever seen and that takes about a week to get going. On the higher stakes it would be good if the games developer increased the maximum award of credit to play from £50 to £100 as anyone who would have played this would have known its not the usual Lo Tech timer or sequence game. To get anything out needs at least hundred in and a one handed feature with Melons and Plums would payback most put in which is why a club machine it took weeks to get to normal. Defo a private use machine though.