Monopoly Win Again DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi,

Here is my own designed DX for Monopoly Win Again.

Thanks to Andy-1 for the machine in the first instance and Mega thanks to Wizard for his awesome emulator.

Nothing much more to say about it except I thought Yes and No might be buttons but it seems they're not but I'm going to leave it where it is :D

Enjoy everyone :)

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, Brendo said:

Not sure if I would call this a DX, I would either call this a PDX, or a damn good classic (no offence)

No offence at all... I haven't heard of a PDX before, is that personal DX or something? If so, I'll take that :D

5 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

No offence at all... I haven't heard of a PDX before, is that personal DX or something? If so, I'll take that :D

pseudo Dx it's called where a creator takes a machine as a base and add various other elements to the layout like you have in this case 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Multi Retro Man said:

I was talking to a friend and thought about the word pseudo but wasn't sure. Thanks for confirming it though :D

Still not a clue what it means lol

• Like 1

On 17/08/2020 at 20:48, Multi Retro Man said:

Lol. I think the P should stand for Personalised :D

Maybe the P standing for PARTIAL would make more sense in this context as with I also looked up the word pseudo, and in this context the meaning "not genuine; spurious or sham" is wrong completely.