Vivid Magnificent 7's Classic 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's a nice simple game from Vivid - nothing particularly amazing but couldn't see an existing layout despite the ROMs being out in the public domain :)

Additional thanks to Wizard for helping me several times when I was about ready to give up on this, as well as obviously his continual work on MFME, and also thanks to @infection for his image of the machine so I could at least see what it should look like. I've deviated from it a bit but it was a big help :)

Layout notes below, and as always, any issues /mistakes please let me know and I will endeavour to update the layout to fix anything! 

Vivid Games 'Magnificent 7s' - on Barcrest MPU5

Set on £25 Jackpot, 30p Play @ 78% Payout.

Layout designed by SlotsMagic using MFME v19.8

** Keyboard Shortcuts **

Insert £1 = 0

Start = Spacebar
Hold 1 / Nudge = 1
Hold 2 / Nudge = 2
Hold 3 / Nudge = 3
Cancel = '
Collect = C
Super Spins = S
Auto Play = A

** Notes **

Simple little game where you can gamble your reel wins on the top reels by 'buying' Super Spins at £1 for 2 Super Spins from your winnings.

I've condensed a few lamps! I try to use all lamps where possible, and what I've done is merged lamps rather than keep them all seperate as I normally would, apart from the title lamps which are all individual.

Please see an attendant for free refreshments!

** Thanks To **

Wizard for the emulator itself!
Tommy C for reel symbols from his excellent Six Shooter and Andy's Big Time layouts!
Everyone at DesertIslandFruits.com for support and feedback!

Layout is only for release over at DesertIslandFruits.com - it is not for resale or to be hosted elsewhere.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

5 hours ago, Wizard said:

Any reason why the top reels spin upwards? I'm sure the real machine wouldn't do this

Valid point, I wasn't sure if they wouldn't or not but I guess I've not seen many machines where they spin upwards.

Absolutely fixable. Will redo the reel positions and update the layout later on. Obviously it works as-is so there wouldn't be any need for people to download again unless they were annoyed with the reels :D

(edit) @Wizard - I've set the reels to reversed, set the symbols to default numbers, and saved the layout. I then reload the layout, start playing the machine in real money on auto-play, and start dragging the symbols into place according to the alpha display and lamps. However, this doesn't seem to work. It's almost like the bands are moving throughout play. Any ideas? For example, the first position on top reel 2 (reel 7 in the reel editor) seems to alternate between a horseshoe and a sheriff badge at random! Happens to lots of other symbols - just when I think it's sorted, it seems to go out of sync without erroring. Any idea? :)

Edited by slotsmagic