Mario Kart 64 1.2.1

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here's the first finished version I did then I decided to do the night/dark version.

I thought I'd post this one in case anyone didn't like the dark version.

Thanks to Wizard for MFME and Johnnyafc for the classic version.

Enjoy and please will you let me know which is your favourite version?

What's New in Version 1.2.1   See changelog

Released

1.2.1 - Added Mario Kart light on top section using the same lamp number as the main logo at the bottom right of the machine.

** Apologies, the previous Zip file couldn't be opened, so I have redone the zip file and tested it **

image.thumb.png.f9208c6b93ed4fd0c45e2f2f8c224ba3.png

----------------------------

Updated the light for the coin slot and also the CL icon (I watched a YouTube video and noticed the location in the top left corner of the machine).... however looking at the screenshot, it's obvious when you know where it is lol.

No idea whether it will look in the right place but as it's not shown very often, I'll keep my eye on it and if it needs updating, then I'll do a further update.

Hope you enjoy it :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'd love to play this, but no matter how many times I download the zip, it always says "Corrupt" upon extraction. 

11 hours ago, Kccool2 said:

I'd love to play this, but no matter how many times I download the zip, it always says "Corrupt" upon extraction. 

I had the same issue using both the in-built windows extractor and Winrar.

In the end I managed to extract the file using 7-zip, but this does show an error: 'There are some data after the end of the payload data'

However the machine seems to work so far.