Super Red Bar DX 1.2.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

After doing Volcano, I saw this game and whilst not being a big fan of it, I wanted to do another layout.

I hope that if you like the game, you enjoy my version.

NB - It has the original notes on it (I couldn't change them) and I have seen there should be more individual lights on the Red Bar (and possibly others) but I'm waiting for some information on the bulb numbers for them.

Hope you enjoy :)

MRM

What's New in Version 1.2.0   See changelog

Released

1.2.0 - Got the lights for RED and BAR correct, I think anyway after watching a video on YouTube

--------------------------------------

1.1.0 - Updated Orange button to Cancel / Collect

Updated Yellow button to Transfer

** I still haven't had the light numbers for RED BAR yet, but thought you deserve to play it with the proper buttons **

image.thumb.png.f91fa3330b393f4fe2cb1f3ecbef327f.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

16 hours ago, andrew1970play said:

far too much time and money spent on this machine over the years now i get to play for free thank you so much

You're very welcome, it's a pleasure to share it :D

On 24/06/2020 at 22:16, Multi Retro Man said:

I wish I could find a machine to pay mine.... :)

they do if you get a licence fee as the programmer of the software :) (i was going to say that machines do if you write the software but that could have implied I added an emptier)

• Like 2

I imagine it’s difficult to put in an obvious emptier these days, especially with a high level language.  Does/can a third party check source code?

J

• Like 1

I just had the mother of all streaks on this thing - so, this thing has played like an absolute bitch, heaven forbid they play like this in the real world :D .. But the game has been in the low 70% area for nearly £3000 in, then...

Treble bars dropped straight in and held (this with £95 already in the bank),

4 spins later, red bars on reels 1 and 3, held them and Red Bar dropped in reel 2 straight away and the JP held,

about 15 spins later, 3 nudges leaving 2 red bars showing, holds light up, let em spin for a jackpot, which also held too for a grand total of £320 (well technically its £325 as single bars also dropped in just before i ran out of credits)

Couldn't believe it, buts taken me exactly £2750 to get that streak for a total of £2355 payed out and its still 3% under %age :D:D

Just thought i'd share that little story! Imagine being the poor fucker to play that next.. oh wait.

• Like 1