Lucky 2's MK1 10p v19.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi Guys

For my 3rd release, I have redrawn the original lucky 2's from JPM. Unfortunately I found no pictures of this anywhere and had to rely on a youtube video of it. However after a couple of weeks of clicking away, we now have something that resembles the real thing to play.

Read me file is in the folder with shortcuts and general info.

A big thanks to Ploggy for testing and invaluable help, Richy1976 for sending sound files, the guys over at the Mecca for the roms, and Wizard for the emu!!! Thanks also goes to Reg for hosting this site.

What's New in Version v19.1   See changelog

Released

Updated for the new MFME V19 with new lamp masking.

• Like 5

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

looks crisp dude , thanks for this . Must get me eyes tested , when I first looked, I saw the word nude , got well happy , no , it was nudge lol . 

• Like 1

Nice to see the new features of MFME put to good use. :)

Found a problem though.  The reels don't show the graphics of them spinning until all three have stopped on the latest MFME build.  It's as if the screen isn't being refreshed.  This only happens when the layout is resized though.  It shows them spinning properly if you're playing the machine without it being resized.  It's the 'Angle' option that's causing the error.

I'll let Chris know about the issue.

Edited by Ploggy
  • Like 1

Yes the rotation just kills the drawing speed especially with 200 step motors, best bet is to just remove it.

Ok, thanks guys. I put the reels back to how they were, for those that have not already done so themselves. It was only a tiny amount of angle any way, so no problem.