Bottle Bank - Broken 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Thank you for @Ze Frog for allowing me to use his machines to er, destroy, for want of a better word :).

I think this one has to be my most destructive to date. I have given this a quick play and I have to say, it is quite difficult but intriguing at the same time.

I thought I'd make parts of the machine graphics removed and have a button put on the wrong way round and another have a simple written piece of paper in place of the previous graphics.

Reel 3 is probably the worst thing on the machine as it is very difficult to see what is on it. I quite like that in an odd sort of way.

Anyhow, please let me know if you think I've gone way too far with the changes to the machine or whether it actually works and you enjoy it.

Thanks in advance for all your feedback and please be honest as I value your opinions and like to know what works and what doesn't..... and I don't mean the bulbs lol.

Apologies for not giving thanks to the late, great @Wizard but he is always in my thoughts when I do these updates and play MFME. A truly great bloke. I hope you're looking down at these, smiling :)

• Like 6

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.