Volcano - Broken 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

After the positive feedback regarding my previous broken release, I decided to release my first ever machine that I did (well the updated version anyway) with quite a few different things broken.

There's a crack on it, the middle reel had got wet (well I tried to make it look like it did) and the colours ran in places.

Various bulbs are out and some are requiring replacement as they're not bright enough.

Other parts have dodgy paint areas on and even the LED amount is failing.

I'm quite proud of this one as it is the machine that got me started doing layouts all those years ago... :D

Enjoy :)

• Like 8

User Feedback

Liverpool2008

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

another one added :) cheers 

Wizard ( Chris ) will be proud with this something different 

about time broken machines were emulated lol

Response from the author:

Thank you. I'm overwhelmed by the positive feedback and totally appreciate it's not to everyone's taste but I thought I'd be daring and try something different. :)

• Thanks 1
Link to review
gsteve2001

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great work Retro Man. That's my Sunday sorted! Cheers

Awesome, many thanks for the review.

I honestly didn't think it would be so greatly received :D

Have a fantastic day :)

• Thanks 1
Link to review
I have finished

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hi! Love it! As I'm totally blind it has no use to me what so ever, but I tell a friend about new layouts and he gets them and is thinking of signing up to DIF one day. I like the brokenness of machines because it is like what you get in very seedy arcades where the bulbs don't work and sometimes the machines don't even work properly. I saw an epoch Italian Job 2 £5 I am not sure if it was 5P or 10P play in that state in Weymouth plus ticket redemption machines. Thanks for emulating these broken ones! Keep'em up!

Thank you for such a positive review. I have to say that I am quite enjoying fiddling and breaking these machines.

Dare I say it that it gave me a bit of a bigger buzz than doing a proper machine? Yep :D

Watch this space as I have had a go ahead from someone to do their machines as well and I had a thought on something that might be more interesting :) as well as doing the broken bulbs.

• Thanks 1
Link to review