£10 Challenge - DX V.4

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

£10 Challenge DX.

Thanks to Ploggy, Troutman & Bugs Bunny for the classic.

Thanks to John Parker for help with the images. 

Shortcuts

` = Pass;
1 = Select 1;
2 = Select 2;
3 = Select 3;
4 = Select 4;
C = Continue;
Space = Start;
W = Take Win;
B = Take Bank.

Sadly I didn't have much to work with image wise (and this certainly isn't some of my finest work), but it is quite playable and I may try a re-draw in the future (unless some who actually knows what they are doing fancies giving it a crack - you know it makes sense - and it would certainly make John Parker and I happy)!

This layout certainly won't win any awards (graphics/lamping wise), I was in two minds whether to even upload it to DIF but as it the closest thing we currently have to a DX I hope the nostalgia factor makes up for my lack of skills.

What's New in Version V.4   See changelog

Released

This version comes with better buttons (thanks Spa), and clearer wording on the right of the top glass.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Haha @Ginge pulling practically DX ready photos out :)  I see manufacturer Project, unsure if a newer platform than current FME?  Looks like a basic video ROM with probably an existing controller for payout etc... hard to say if/when will be emulated suspect it's a platform not yet covered... it all starts with ROM dumps and board photos/specs....

21 hours ago, johnparker007 said:

Haha @Ginge pulling practically DX ready photos out :)  I see manufacturer Project, unsure if a newer platform than current FME?  Looks like a basic video ROM with probably an existing controller for payout etc... hard to say if/when will be emulated suspect it's a platform not yet covered... it all starts with ROM dumps and board photos/specs....

I have a Rom card with the 10p £5 version roms hopefully going to send to @slotsmagic next week sometime with some other roms as he kindly volunteered to dump them. Looks like the tech is Pluto 5. 

IMG_1053.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ginge said:

I have a Rom card with the 10p £5 version roms hopefully going to send to @slotsmagic next week sometime with some other roms as he kindly volunteered to dump them. Looks like the tech is Pluto 5. 

IMG_1053.jpeg

Nice one! :) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ginge said:

IMG_1053.jpeg

Brilliant stuff! I look forward to a good day of dumping :)

if Joker Poker runs in MFME I'd be so happy, but I'd also be surprised as I'd expect it to have been done before. Pretty common machines :)

Edited by slotsmagic
  • Like 1