Jumping Jack Cash £2.40/2p Dx 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Time for some good old 2p goodness from Jumping Jack Cash, a mid-tech game from Pcp on Mpu4 tech

Don't let the 2p per game put you off this machine has plenty going on which will keep you entertained for hours, infact a £1 pound will last approx five minutes unlike todays £1 per play shite

Thanks goto

@TTX for the classic layout of this from which i gained 3/4 of the lamps and reel positions etc

to whoever i got the images from, it was a while ago so forgot who??

the machine's images were from a guy called @chris217 via the mecca of which i looked as the various YouTube videos uploaded by him  to get the lamping sequences right

the original images were for £4.80/20p but Afaik there's no roms out there for this setting if they ever surface i have that art already prepped to go...

Shortcuts written within the notes!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks @vectra666I do like the old 2p games but I have never played this a quick. Question when u have to find the jack and the 3 hold buttons flash to pick where u think the jack is are jot working correct I sont think i choose réel 1 And it tuink I choose 3 is that write or wrong cheers for any help 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Robsonmeg46 said:

Thanks @vectra666I do like the old 2p games but I have never played this a quick. Question when u have to find the jack and the 3 hold buttons flash to pick where u think the jack is are jot working correct I sont think i choose réel 1 And it tuink I choose 3 is that write or wrong cheers for any help 

The holds are correct maybe the cards are lamped wrong afaik every thing works as it should and I’ve not had this problem but I’ll look into it

• Like 1

Thank you for the release,looks amazing,as said in the description loads going on.Have been playing a couple of hours and love it.😀

• Awesome 1