VFS - Fruitopoly 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

VFS - Fruitopoly
MPU 2

This has to be the earliest Monopoly based fruity ever made.
It's originally a conversion from Barcrest's Hi Lights.

It's a very enjoyable game to play at 10p per play with a £3 token jackpot.

Keyboard shortcuts in the notes.

With thanks to

Wizard (RIP) for MFME

Eddie C for all the resources

MFME V20.1

Fruitopoly1.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow! Nice to see another MPU2 machine... i don't remember those kind of machines in arcades at all - i was probably just a young kid when these were in arcades. Nice to be able to play it in emulated form tho! Thanks Clo! :)

All the best,

Gary.

🏁🏁🏁

• Like 1

Love it - I remember these in the seaside arcades as a nipper. Mind you I spent most of my money playing things like Lunar Lander and Space Invaders instead.

I wonder what the codes (e.g. M74) at the side of the monopoly board mean though.

S

Edited by Savage
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Savage said:

Love it - I remember these in the seaside arcades as a nipper. Mind you I spent most of my money playing things like Lunar Lander and Space Invaders instead.

I wonder what the codes (e.g. M74) at the side of the monopoly board mean though.

S

They are motorway names. :) 

Love this machine, I was too young when this was out and I have now got to play it. I also love the new coin effects! Was this Eddie C providing these? I wonder which machine that is samples of?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, I have finished said:

Love this machine, I was too young when this was out and I have now got to play it. I also love the new coin effects! Was this Eddie C providing these? I wonder which machine that is samples of?

The coin effects I used are in the default sounds folder that comes with MFMEv20 :) 

• Like 1