Clover All Over DX - £100 Version 1.0.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is the £100 version of Clover All Over.

Thanks go to the late, great Wizard for his awesome emulator.

@andy-1 for the unlocked version.

@Ginge for supplying and suggesting his updated version of the graphics but I found some other images from a different machine by Reflex and decided to use those because they had the same colour as the previous one.

If there are any issues, please let me know but I won't be able to update it until tomorrow morning as I'm off to bed now :D

Night everyone and hope you all enjoy it. I've not had a lot of chance to play it yet but I'll give it a blast in the morning.

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Okay, so @andy-1 very kindly and politely mentioned that I hadn't changed the amounts for the button for 25p and 50p play, which I inadvertantly didn't notice on his image that he sent me of the game.

So with great thanks to @andy-1 for providing the graphics for the buttons.

I was looking and remembered what @vectra666 once said about the little details and noticed that it said 10 instead of 100 for the maximum amount won in any game.

Also, I noticed something that when you press the transfer button, it only transfers £2 not £5 as indicated on the button, so I did a little editing to change it and whilst it's not perfect, I tried to get it to match as best as I could. :)

Once again, thanks to everyone who has helped with this one (including @infection for his excellent image collection that I managed to use some images from) :)

Have a great evening everyone and I hope you enjoy the new version :D

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for this :) . If you turn on dipswitch 2 on bank 2 to the on position it will change the transfer from £2 credit to £5 credit would have saved you changing the button graphics just thought id let you know for future reference most of this style of machine does this but it may be different dips.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ginge said:

Thanks for this :) . If you turn on dipswitch 2 on bank 2 to the on position it will change the transfer from £2 credit to £5 credit would have saved you changing the button graphics just thought id let you know for future reference most of this style of machine does this but it may be different dips.

Thanks for the info. I would prefer it to be £5 but that's always good to know. I never usually bother with the dipswitches.