Red Hot Chilli Steppa £25 DX 1.0.1

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Can you handle the heat with this slot from Ace/Jpm (uses jpm style reel symbols) a great machine with plenty to keep you entertained 

Thanks goto

@Johnnyafc - for the classic layout also the chilli bands used

@infection - images used

@Spidy21982  - for the plum symbol which i've brightened for this layout and now in my jpm symbol collection

to whoever else contributed to the making of this

now the layout itself, the question mark/bonus symbol. didn't know what it looked like so made it a chilli "?" if you remeber what it was let us know?

minor thing with the layout. When you get the IM board (name flashes etc) the machine may stutter and jam up a bit, this will correct after its done its thing, let it do it.

when you get the Jackpot or £25 win the machine stutters again, as before let it do its thing and all will be right.

this is due to the blended lamps within, i've deleted loads but its still doing it, although its better than before.

I have made a layout which uses ALL the lamps blended etc but the machine locks up with the above ^^^

i have sent that version out for testing on a higher end Pc if its ok i will add it to the release thread, but ONLY download that "if" your computer can handle it!!

personally i'd stick with this download

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!

What's New in Version 1.0.1   See changelog

Released

Now Added the fully lamped version

ONLY DOWNLOAD IT IF YOUR COMPUTER CAN HANDLE FULLY BLENDED LAMPS ETC, AS THIS VERSION SEVERLY SLOWS THE LAYOUT DOWN ON IM BOARD AND JACKPOT SQUENCES!!!!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 4

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

What a nice refreshing fruit machine! It is similar but different in great ways to most of the other machines.

Epic is what I would describe this.

Many thanks @vectra666:D

• Like 1
Link to review