Caesers Palace £15 DX 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

thanks to wizard. this has now been updated by @Ginge and it's looking awesome

THANKS TO ROSS WHO'S DX I TOOK THE REELS FROM AND IS A AWESOME DX FROM MFME 3.0

THANKS TO @vectra666 FOR THE SHINY NEW CABINET IT IS IN..

thanks also to @Reg who made the original reels. 

if anyone wishes to assist in editing and improving the number reel please please PLEASE DO. i am not competent at that but and would really benefit from a hand with them.

the reels will be updated in due course but for now they are facilitating the release and until further notice there are no better options. once again please feel free to help with this!

once again there is a existing dx or two of this file, ONLY DOWNLOAD IF YOU WANT TO. THE EXISTING DX'S ARE MORE THAN ADEQUATE. IN FACT ROSS' IS AWESOME!!!

this is another experimental upsized higher res layout than previously available, there is nothing wrong with the existing files, they are just small and 15 years out of touch with current software and was released in mfme 3.0 to highlight the time it['s been since revisited.

I love these games and they are my best work as always, they are bigger than usual layouts, so if you have a screen resolution of under 1080-1920 maybe wait for now until you have a higher resolution screen at some point. Anyone who wants to edit the layout will have to increase the mfme window size in edit mode to the maximum option, but hey why would you paint over a picasso ;);) 

the shortcuts are included in the notes but for a bit of simplicity 2,3 is also hi-lo for BOTH SIDES!! OOOOH

with love WOODSY

Edited by woodsy

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

thanks so much to @Ginge for the stunning new number reel.. who'd a thought perfection can be improved upon!!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this machine, even though it's simplistic in the gameplay. One thing I did notice though was that the Collect button isn't lit.

Response from the author:

Haha! You know the romans believed there was no one as perfect as the gods, they made a deliberate error in all their glorious mosaics as not to offend the gods by being perfect, I’m 47th generation Roman and just making mistakes as to not anger the gods haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to review