Club Caesars Palace £200jp 20p 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

!Thanks to Wizard for making it possible!

Thanks go out to @hitthesix for the reels which I was able to update with some new art made available to me, to @Clo06 for the hi-lo reel and for explaining the need for checkboxes which are able to be viewed by changing the window size if ever required.

The biggest thanks to @CainZ-A who provided the high res images that this layout is based on, he has been a dedicated helper and assistant throughout the process even taking detailed images of the reels for me upon detailed request shall we say!! 

The only things I had to redraw were the mystery options and reel numbers, the super 7 too. after plenty of testing in auto and myself (5k) I've released it with a decent play through and corrected the meters to be 1 in 1 out on this version.

The only issues I can't resolve without removing detail is the lamp sequence upon winning a jackpot/cashpot/top feature. the sheer amount of blended lights slow down the display and to avoid that would of meant losing depth hard sought to achieve and if it is not detail you want please pm me and I will explain or provide a version without dual bulb lamps.. please be aware when feeding back to me that in this layout I've used a new technique to myself with lamping in photoshop where I've tried to replicate the double bulbs as shown in the original machine images.. I hope it meets approval and please bear in mind this is my 8th layout so far and perfection takes approximately 447/8?? :) 

As always thanks to the community on a whole for the help and support that's enabled me to offer up this and other layouts. what will your first feature be?

IMG_0609 (2).jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Amots Drink 1

User Feedback

Multi Retro Man

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yet another excellent release. Whilst not been a mega fan of the lighting effect of the amounts (looking too dark in the middle for my liking) it's whatever you like and the gameplay is fantastic.

Many thanks for the effort you've put into it (5K) flipping heck!! :D

Response from the author:

Yeah it’s definitely a wip for the future, I really wanted to convey the dual bulbs dim spot!! I tell you a secret!! If you delete the second lamp and mask from the spins in properties you’ll see the middle as I made it in Photoshop, the difference is mild but it will be blue to your tastes and will help the jackpot sequence too!!

Thanks bud for your feedback! I rely on your honest feedback to improve each time!! Thanks 

• Like 1
Link to review
simpleas

Been playing this daily for the past month.

Fantastic game, and up to now putting a £100 in daily and i'm yet to get the jackpot. The reason for this is unlike most machines where you can reject everything offered until you get the jackpot this machine is one of the rare few that has a snide way around that sort of "play"

Example:

i've put £100 in and up to this point i have rejected everything offered (i only want the jackpot), i'm on the board and doing really well with 30 winspins (next level is jackpot) i'm up to £75 on the cash builder, the features are full and nudges are 1 away for cashpot (£200 jackpot) and i even have an extra life, i'm sure to get the jackpot???......next i land on a question mark, god i'm going to die but its ok as i have an extra life.....I hit the button and i don't die so move on....next move i land on another question mark, i'm dead for sure but still ahve that extra life....I hit the button and dont die again BUT instead HAVE to choose a win, even though i have an extra likfe and am so close to getting the jackpot and the machine knows it has to pay out to adhere to its payout% so instead it forces me to take one of the wins, there is no way around it the machine is paying out and you have zero choice about it.

That aside i have really enjoyed playing this and its never the same game twice. Even exiting without saving RAM you would assume the next time you play its exactly the same but with this machines you do even one hold different to the last time you played and its a completely different experience and gameplay.

I will strive to beat the machine and get that ruddy jackpot..... but up to now its proving difficult. :D

• Like 1
Link to review