Dr Jekyll & Mr. Hyde classic layout 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde

A Vivid Gaming machine on MPU5 tech.

This layout will work on v6.1 or later versions of the emulator, I saw no advantage in restricting it to v20.1 users, particular, as we will be getting a DX.

Firstly, this has been a good FME team effort again. Naturally Wizard for the emulator. I believe the program/sound roms were from different people. The reels from Pandy's Hi-Lo Karate a god send. Plus we had several pictures gathered and lots of talk and suggestions about settings to get it up and running, as it was a real fussy git, that would alarm if you even looked at it the wrong way lol.

Anyway, it's 30p Play, £25 Jackpot, 82% Payout

One note, that's not obvious, Mr. Hyde knife, which activates super feature, is also used for the Vivid feature, Rise & Fall, which was a real pain in getting the lamps correctly functioning, but they do now work.

No transfer button on layout, as no note acceptor on my layout or the image I used for reference. But the button is available and lamped, along with all additional lamps, that aren't required in a classic layout to the right of the layout off screen.

KEYS:

0 = Insert £1, ' = Cancel/Collect, N = Auto Nudge & Take Nudges 1-3 = Hold 1-3, E = Exchange, Space = Start Q= Left Hi, A = Left lo, W= Right Hi, S = Right Lo

Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde_.jpg

581dc46b92fa8c6767aa646a.jpg

• Like 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Many thanks for this release, spent way too much on this in the wild and never really got anything bad off it.

Time to get some revenge on it now!!

• Like 2