Red, White & Blue by Vivid (£15/30p/90%) 1.0.0

(1 review)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Here we have Red, White & Blue 3 Player - By Vivid, set on £15/30p/90%

I must start by saying a huge thanks to @logopolis for pointing me in the direction of some working ROMs for this that @loo (hopefully the same member from over at the Mecca) originally uploaded! I have been looking for a set of these ROMs for a while, so thank you to all involved in getting these dumped and uploaded.

This layout has (for me) been a pig to work on. From some difficult lamping to some strange quirks that I can't seem to iron out (notice the 2nd topbox digit when on attract mode 🙉). But I think I've done OK without butchering it. Also the topbox amount resets to zero every time the machine takes another credit.

These is a bizarre issue I can't for the life of me fix. And that is that I can't get the topbox to save in the correct size, so every time it loads, its full size even though I've tried everything to get it to save slightly smaller. This simply means you need to resize the topbox each time (slave units should be OK) If anyone can fix this for me, I'd appreciate it and to let me know how?!

I hope you enjoy this layout

Thanks for downloading and playing.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback