50 Credit Challenge

AK45

I have been thinking latley about these 50 credit challenges and wondered seeing as though nobody really bothers about them would it be a better idea to rename it something like "50 Credit Preview" and remove the scoreboard.I hope me posting loads of machines hasnt put people off from trying any challenges as the score would make me miles in front but i really dont care about the overall score and as i said it would be fine by me to remove it.If needed i can stop the challenges and just upload to youtube which isnt a problem at all and to be honest a lot of the challenges i have done arent really a challenge to beat and some actually have zero profit.
I spend time doing this challenge for a couple of reasons and the main reason is i enjoy them and really appreciate the time and effort put into creating them by all of you really talented prople (you know who you are)and its a good way to show off the machines in action ,the second reason is i am working on videos for hyperspin and when i do some i upload them to youtube so when i need them i can redownload them and save hard drive space which means i can link them in the challenge section of this site without any hassle,anyway just a few thoughts and reasons why i do the challenges.

AK45

• Like 2

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/videos

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it

Mate as far as I'm concerned you do a fantastic job of showcasing layouts of young or old, if no one else wants to get involved it is most probably because they don't know how to play them as good lol, besides I haven't seen any other 50 cred challenge members floating about since our unfortunate loss last year.

What is most important is keeping the spirit alive even if Pete doesn't update the scoreboard like Reg did.

• Like 1

On 06/02/2021 at 23:47, Big J said:

it is most probably because they don't know how to play them as good lol

Not a chance in hell LOL 😂

I'll just keep plodding along until im told otherwise as still have lots to do yet!

• Awesome 1

For Fruit Machine Preview Video's    https://www.youtube.com/@akfortyfive4574/videos

These video's created by me are solely to showcase the talent of the creators and all who helped in bringing these machines to life,they are in no way a guide on how to play the machine or show how to exploit it