keeps crashing

jono3000

3 minutes ago, jono3000 said:

when  i load up games on my pc it keeps crashing im not sure as ive now got windows 11 is there a setting where i can clear this 

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the emulator?

Make sure graphic and sound drivers are upto date as well as Windows itself. 

Also the emulator doesn't seem to like being renamed or moved, if you've done that at all. 

There was a while back when for a very brief time, people had issues, after a Windows 11 update, but I don't know of anyone with Windows 11, having permanent issues.

4 minutes ago, wearecity said:

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the emulator?

Make sure graphic and sound drivers are upto date as well as Windows itself. 

Also the emulator doesn't seem to like being renamed or moved, if you've done that at all. 

There was a while back when for a very brief time, people had issues, after a Windows 11 update, but I don't know of anyone with Windows 11, having permanent issues.

thank you ill try that updates are all up to date the newer games works fine i just tired king kerberb and austin powers and it loads up and just sits on the £25 display then crashes ill try and download mfme again otherwise ill just have to find a old windows 10 machine

22 minutes ago, jono3000 said:

thank you ill try that updates are all up to date the newer games works fine i just tired king kerberb and austin powers and it loads up and just sits on the £25 display then crashes ill try and download mfme again otherwise ill just have to find a old windows 10 machine

That is very weird. 

If it doesn't work, then I can send an updated version of the emulator that works fine on Windows 11 for me in a PM. 

I know this has helped when others have had issues after downloading v20 from here. So might solve any issue.