I have made 1 post on the introduction section and now I cannot access that post or "The Island" any more.

Hi all,

I know this it probably the wrong part of the forum to post on. But I made a post over in the intro section a while back. Then left it for a week or so before checking it again.

I can see I have notifications of replies on the post but I cannot access the post for some reason, or any part of The Island section of the forum. I have messaged a couple of people. One who had admin on their profile and another who directed me back to the first. But I have had no reply from them. Nor can I make a new post in The Island section. Just the rest of the forum

Can anyone else help me and tell me what's going on please?

KNZ

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies.

Yes I can seemingly make posts on the rest of the forum. Just couldn't even read the replies to the intro post I made.

Like made the post, came back a couple of days later and bam. No access. couldn't even read the replies on it. Which I found bizarre. I've encountered being locked out of newbie areas on forums before after a certain threshold has been met. but never deleted before being able to read the replies 😂.

Thank you for the clarification(s).

That section gets a fair few new member posts. If they wasn't removed once access is granted, it would clog up pretty badly.

• 2 weeks later...