WANTED - ACE COIN PLAY IT AGAIN DELUXE (SYS) DX

16 hours ago, thealteredemu said:

@chloe Hey Chloe.  Don't suppose you know the dip settings on these SYS1 to change stake.  I've had these in 10p play but no matter config I use it doesn't seem to be working!!!    Bloody nightmare :)

J

Doesn't look like the dips change the price of play, i just had a quick bash on it, only the % and jackpot can be changed(bank1)  dip 5 is £3 jackpot

but the good news is you could possibly alter the rom to make it 10p

i will report back later9when i get back home>f i can get it to 10p play, as i have altered the 5p rom to test, and got it to 20p play

here is a quick video

bandicam 2024-03-26 10-57-13-151.rar

• Like 1

20 hours ago, thealteredemu said:

@chloe Hey Chloe.  Don't suppose you know the dip settings on these SYS1 to change stake.  I've had these in 10p play but no matter config I use it doesn't seem to be working!!!    Bloody nightmare :)

J

Sys 1 Stake change is usually done by using the dips if it is a variable rom, otherwise as HTS has said, the rom would need altering.

Edited by Clo06

Ah, I just realised, I have the 03 version of Play it Again deluxe running, it's definitely switchable..  I've had it at 10p play then I started messing around with the dip and I can't for the life of me figure it out!!!!

I'm away for a few days, the 03 rom is in the Play It Again rom folder archive, it's the Deluxe version and the rom is combined so there is only one 32k rom.  No worries if it can't be figured out, it's just making my head melt :)

Thanks for the info and posts guys, much appreciated :)

J

1 hour ago, thealteredemu said:

Ah, I just realised, I have the 03 version of Play it Again deluxe running, it's definitely switchable..  I've had it at 10p play then I started messing around with the dip and I can't for the life of me figure it out!!!!

I'm away for a few days, the 03 rom is in the Play It Again rom folder archive, it's the Deluxe version and the rom is combined so there is only one 32k rom.  No worries if it can't be figured out, it's just making my head melt :)

Thanks for the info and posts guys, much appreciated :)

J

Bugger !!    i don't have that rom, it's only version 05,   5p and 20p play with 4x8 kb roms

if you could send me v03 roms when you get back, i can alter them to 10p play, 

if you can't find the dip settings, thanks

Edited by hitthesix

I was doing some test hacks to make line wins free, I used to empty these back in the day.  I thought I’d cracked it but it just seems to recognise that lines wins are there and won’t always nudge like it did on the older version.  I’m wondering if there is some kind of line counter they employed.  Even when I set the machine to pay nothing on all wins including lines it will recognise a line and after a few stop offering nudges!!

It beginning to annoy me somewhat :)

Anyway cheers for any help bud, I was ready to punt my laptop out the window, like I said I had it on 10p, I just don’t know what the hells going on anymore!!   Too much hacking about with roms I reckon :)

J

Well i have tried, but!!!  no joy getting  it on 10p play,

and it's weird how the 2 bank dips set the %, dip 1 on bank 2 is a weird one it just stays on ram clear , and the machines just freezes

dip 7 on bank 2 is for one coin in only, i.e a pound for 5 plays, i thought i had it playing on 10p but!!! it gave 5 shots and 50p change

doh!!  anyhow i will try again, at some point later in the day.