Volume

foiltravis

Is there a way to edit files to increase or decrease volume levels? I am working on building a fruit machine and having games with inconsistent volume levels is bothersome. I looked around in the editor and nothing jumped out at me but then again I have no idea what I am doing😀. I have been able to figure out button assignments and a few other minor things but volume escapes me. Thanks for your help!!

I will be interested to see if there is any specific tech by tech "set in stone" way to do this - it seems to vary machine to machine.... a quick search for "volume" brings up different threads and they seem to have different ways of changing volume.

I had a tinker this morning with some random machines and couldn't find volume settings on any of them but know i have done on other in the past...

Maybe what you're looking for is in the search results... link to the search is here...

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/search/&q=volume&quick=1

• Thanks 1

On 09/02/2023 at 05:40, MPU_FIVE said:

... also found this... thanks to wearecity for this...

Once again THANK YOU!!! This worked perfect, the volume settings are remembered for each game they are set for, terrific. Also the part about the tips.txt file was enlightening. Somehow I had never noticed that file, lots of good things in there.

SOUNDS

Pressing shift + , will turn the emulator volume up and shift - down. In the installation folder of MFME, is a tips.txt file, with lots of shortcut information.

• Like 1