Coliseum Cash - help me avoid the jackpot spin of shame

CBNMNIJ

First off I'd say get a good chunk of cash through it from a factory reset using autoplay (video linked below), then learn which features can actually pay something decent. (I'm not being obtuse there, I genuinely don't know for this machine, and JPM had really gimped the skill aspect of their games by this point.)

Even on these later era JPMs, it was all about trying to drain the value from the machine by whatever means possible, rather than running all out for the jackpots.

I remember kicking these about a lot in the JPeMu era days (before autoplay in MFME was a thing), and their machines would generally play a bit 'weird' until they'd had about £1000 or more through them.

Fruit machine emulation content from the artist previously known as Degsy Degworth and the odd new thing here and there too - https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

I seem to remember one of the low down features - Pick a Reel or something was always good for an easy few quid each board. Fast Cash was also reasonable. Otherwise just drain the value and try to get a Multi Ball / Extra Life feature and see if you can get get a high win from those. If it awarded the Super feature it was usually a reasonable sign, you had to get to the outer edge to get jackpot.

These were OK if played with restraint. Forcing was a hiding to nothing.