hello and thanks

haywire48

Hi guys . First of all i want to say thank you to the ones who have helped so far with my rep points . And secondly when would i be able to make a donation to the site .Its not so i can hammer downloads iv already got a large collection of games from over the years well up until fruit-emu went dead . Its to support this site as i have just read the post reg put up on the donations info bit from a few months back .This site is a really good site reminds of fruit-emu back in its prime days so i am more than happy to put some cash towards keeping it up and running .so if someone can let me know when i can donate and how to go about it would be great .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  with thanks wullie.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, haywire48 said:

Hi guys . First of all i want to say thank you to the ones who have helped so far with my rep points . And secondly when would i be able to make a donation to the site .Its not so i can hammer downloads iv already got a large collection of games from over the years well up until fruit-emu went dead . Its to support this site as i have just read the post reg put up on the donations info bit from a few months back .This site is a really good site reminds of fruit-emu back in its prime days so i am more than happy to put some cash towards keeping it up and running .so if someone can let me know when i can donate and how to go about it would be great .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  with thanks wullie.

On the portal page, you will find the support site link, on the right hand side, You needed 4 rep before you could donate, which you now have.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com/forum/index.php?/portal/