Desert Island Retro

Euro Champ '92

Reg

Used to play this or something similar in the local snooker club against my friend it was good fun.I also hate players going down at the slightest touch.One minute they are writhing in agony next they are running 100 yards up the pitch.Part of jose mourinho anti football tactics.I remember as a lad when my parents finally let me go to football with my friends, they have no interest in it I would go to as many games as possible. I remember going to  the Simod Cup final when Reading won 4-1 against Luton. Good days when you could just turn up at a game.Thats my Reading story.

17 hours ago, jabbathehut said:

Used to play this or something similar in the local snooker club against my friend it was good fun.I also hate players going down at the slightest touch.One minute they are writhing in agony next they are running 100 yards up the pitch.Part of jose mourinho anti football tactics.I remember as a lad when my parents finally let me go to football with my friends, they have no interest in it I would go to as many games as possible. I remember going to  the Simod Cup final when Reading won 4-1 against Luton. Good days when you could just turn up at a game.Thats my Reading story.

:)

One of the few successes of Reading ! :)

The first stay in the Premiership we were so happy about, the second run was awful and we just stopped trying.  Could not have been happier not to be in it to be honest, at least for some seasons we could compete at the Championship levels.