£50 challenge

Boulderdash

I think it was @Dougsta who mentioned Club Lockbuster was tight and queried the compensation. I'd love to see @edwardb's info on the topic. 

I imagine it works quite differently to older games like Club Attraction which saved up to pay the cashpots separately from the regular game, meaning you could punt £50 and walk away with nearly £400 if you caught it right...

Can anyone do better? Attached ram is gagging.

Attraction.jpg

CLUB_ATTRACTION £150Dx.gam CLUB_ATTRACTION £150Dx.ram

Edited by Boulderdash
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Boulderdash said:

I think it was @Dougsta who mentioned Club Lockbuster was tight and queried the compensation. I'd love to see @edwardb's info on the topic. 

I imagine it works quite differently to older games like Club Attraction which saved up to pay the cashpots separately from the regular game, meaning you could punt £50 and walk away with nearly £400 if you caught it right...

Can anyone do better? Attached ram is gagging.

Attraction.jpg

CLUB_ATTRACTION £150Dx.gam 436 B · 2 downloads CLUB_ATTRACTION £150Dx.ram 8 kB · 2 downloads

can you zip up both files as can't open the ram file as is thankyou

12 hours ago, vectra666 said:

can you zip up both files as can't open the ram file as is thankyou

Here you go Vecs

It's a funny old game. This morning I had both pots AND a £75 cash trail within a tenner. Other times, even though it's gagging, you just get unlucky on the climb and it can cost far more - especially as you have to reverse out the pots.

attraction.zip

• Thanks 1