Pink Pussy DX - by MRM 1.2.1

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi everyone, hope you're all keeping well and safe.

I was asked by @CAshman_eq to do this layout and have obtained permission from @vectra666 to release this one, even though he did the bigger jackpot version.

Duplu who did the previous £5 DX version isn't on here so I can't contact him about it and hope that this is okay. If it's not, please let me know and I will remove it as soon as I can. :D

I am particulary pleased with this one as I have done a few bits of editing with some lit amounts etc. and used a graphic for the unlit graphic, so please enjoy :D

As always, many thanks to Wizard (R.I.P.) for his awesome emulator and Vectra666 for allowing me to release this awesome game :)

What's New in Version 1.2.0   See changelog

Released

I received a message from @CAshman_eq advising/questioning some issues with the machine, as I wasn't aware of them as I don't play it much, I thought I'd have a look into it and am happy to report the following issues have been resolved.....

1) There's a bone that should have been on the number reel. I saw this on a YT video and screenshot'd it and edited the reel.

2) There were plums on the reels instead of bells, which I hadn't thought about when doing the layout.

3) This may not be fixed (my tests that I did seem to work okay) but when going higher or lower to get onto the feature, the value when exchanged was still being shown as lit, so I added an off-image image to it, pressed Ctrl + R to reset the machine and it seems to be working much better :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Awesome 1

User Feedback

infection

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A Absolute classic of the machine   cheers for this MRM

• Thanks 1
Link to review
dnsmate

Love this game, it makes me giggle every time and I can almost smell the chip grease and stale ale.

Link to review