QPS Cashraker UHD DX 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

(Note - didn't realise volume was so low when released as I was playing it in silence while mum had Bake Off final on! To increase volume hit the 'Refill' checkbox at the top left of the MFME window, then after a few seconds, press the Exchange To Feature button (once it's lit up!). You can then set the volume using Cancel and Hold 1, and once sorted, uncheck the 'Refill' checkbox and get back to playing!)

Well, here it is. Probably not the best job that could be done with the great artwork provided by @Player but I've had a crack at it. 

Runs fine on my two PCs, not sure if others might struggle due to the high resolution, but I've gone easy with the transparency and scrapped my plan to use blended lamps so hopefully that'll help it run on most systems!

Cheers also to @Tommy cfor the reel symbols I used, and to the original classic layout author who didn't leave their name on the layout I worked from?

This is layout version 1.0 - if you find any issues please let me know and I'll fix them :)

Layout notes here :

QPS Interactive 'Cashraker' AWP - on Scorpion 4 tech.

£15 cash jackpot at 30p play.

Layout VERSION 1.0 designed by SlotsMagic using MFME v20.1

** Keyboard Shortcuts **

Insert £1 = 0

Start = Spacebar
Hold 1 = 1
Hold 2 / Hi = 2
Hold 3 / Lo = 3
Cancel = ' (above 'TAB' key / left of '1' key)
Collect = C
Exchange For Feature = E
Transfer = T

Take Nudges = N
Take Cash = T
MOVE UP = W
MOVE LEFT = A
MOVE RIGHT = D
MOVE DOWN = S
(WASD layout, used in many games - it made sense to me anyway!)

** Notes **

Never played this in real life, but user 'infection' requested it, and user 'player' provided some cracking artwork for this and other machines of the same era by QPS and Mazooma, so here's my version.

Made my own number reel, it's not exactly the same as the original I imagine but it'll be close :)

Hope this layout does some kind of justice to the artwork provided!

** Thanks To **

Player for the artwork, including some reel symbols.
TommyC for the other reel symbols I stole!

Christian J Wren a.k.a. Wizard (1965-2020) for MFME itself. 
Cheers for the last 20(ish) years of joy. 

Reg and the DesertIslandFruits userbase! Cheers all!

Layout is only for release over at DesertIslandFruits.com - it is not for resale or to be hosted elsewhere.

Edited by slotsmagic

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.