Double Jackpot PDX 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

What can I say. I didn't realise that Wizard had passed away when I made this and I guess he must have inspired me somehow to do something totally different but not too different, if that makes sense.

Here's my PDX of Astra's Double Jackpot but based in a 'One Armed Bandit' as they've always been known.

Many, many thanks and apologies to @hitthesix for the original Classic layout and for kindly letting me leave this on as I was and still am in shock of Wizards sad departure from this world.

I dedicate this to Wizard and I'm sure that MFME will live on forever!!! :)

Edited by Multi Retro Man
I forgot to include Seb on the credits and apologise for releasing it so quickly

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Awesome 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Definetly my kind of fruit machine, will download later and have a good bash, I'm tempted now but nothing else will get done.

Thanks to both you and Wizard😊

• Like 1

I'm not going to quote you Brendo, because I don't want your PS seen after your post is possibly deleted, but you should have just written the first paragraph. There was no need for your P.S 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, wearecity said:

I'm not going to quote you Brendo, because I don't want your PS seen after your post is possibly deleted, but you should have just written the first paragraph. There was no need for your P.S 

What happened, seems like someone said something wrong?

8 hours ago, Big J said:

What happened, seems like someone said something wrong?

Let's just say inappropriate remarks that were not about the layout.

17 hours ago, wearecity said:

Let's just say inappropriate remarks that were not about the layout.

...big mistake on my end

Edited by Brendo
  • Like 1

Nice lo-tech game and inventive presentation. 

Is it supposed to go into an almost endless loop of the double XXX win lines bumping down and then back up again in repeat until it spits out well over 100 simulated bucks or did I just encounter the biggest winning streak known to mankind that makes me wish it was real cash coming out?  Took almost 10 minutes until it stopped... 🙂 

• Like 1