Deal or no Deal "classic" £5 DX 1.0.0

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

whilst i give the other two forthcoming releases some time for there classic's to have a airing i thought i'd release this early Dond machine its the £5 classic version of the standard dond but on dual 10p/20p stake

Today, whilst i was trying to search how to change the profiles of machines like my previous from pub profile to arcade profile (which i couldn't find but would like to know how to change it?)

i stumbled upon a early Wip from matty n for the previous versions of this (cir 2016) and within the topic i found a hi res scan uploaded by wolf676 so a big thanks to him. 

so cut a long story short 8 hours later here is this layout. so thats two layouts made under 18hrs now i need a lie down lol!!

shortcuts are as standard

10p = 9 and its the left hand coin slot

play this in mfme v19.8+

Enjoy and Happy Gaming

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yet to play it but the thumbnail looks awesome, hopefully the slow (pause) chip with the big streak in there. Will have a bash later, many thanks.

• Like 1

£5 on dual 10p/20p stake (as Vectra mentioned) is the version I've known the best.

Played it for years starting early 2007 in Shipley's arcade in Stafford (next to the Picture House Wetherspoon).  Gave it a whiz on MFME, and after a few quid, it gave me a red streak for £6.60.  I remember it often liked to do odd streak amounts like that.  Fond memories of simpler times 🙂

Thanks to everyone involved and to you for finishing it off!

• Like 1